Professional Medical Billing & Practice Management
We help our partners prosper by alleviating billing and regulatory compliance burdens, so they can focus on patient care and the growth of their practices.
Why hire full-time, in-house staff to complete the tedious tasks of charge entry, claims submission, remittance, payment tracking, claim scrubbing, follow-up and appeals, plus physician credentialing? Let Physician Billing Associates worry about every detail of your medical billing, so your staff can focus on taking great care of your patients.
Physician Billing Associates provides innovative processes and technologies to help medical practices streamline operations and optimize the reimbursement process. Our clients tell us that we help them comply with current regulations and payer guidelines, maximize productivity, and increase cash flow.
How is our team different? Our customers benefit from a dedicated account executive who serves as their direct point of contact. That person is available by phone or email, and he or she knows about the unique aspects and goals of each client’s practice. When you work with us, your account executive pays attention to the details and delights in answering all of your questions.
Contact us to talk about the unique needs of your practice. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with clients with the following medical specialties and more:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- Urgent Care
- Infectious Disease
Our services include:
- Electronic & paper claim submission and payment tracking
- Remittance advice/consulting
- Claim scrubbing for success with claim filing the first time
- Rejected claim resolution including follow up and appeals
- Insurance & patient follow up
- Monitoring changes to payer rules and keeping payments on schedule
- Payment posting
- Monthly patient statements
- Custom tailored management reports
- Frequent communications with your dedicated account executive
- Periodic account reviews to monitor successes and opportunities for improvement
- Audit of CPT, ICD-9 / ICD-10 & HCPCS Codes
- Fee Analysis
- On-Site Audits